BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 23 August 2009

omgggg

I can post blogs from my iPod :D hooray for free apps! I can't do any formatting or add images or anything, but I can blog. If only I found this a few weeks ago when I had no computer. Darn.

5 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

Sarah said...

imagine how many stupid typos you missed out on x] i love your ipod typing skillage. makes me think of jack and how he bums typos :L
formatting
smells
LOL. darn.

Sarah said...

D: if i didn't leave this comment then your blog would be gramatically incorrect :L

i'm not 1 fitties talking 'bout what you said xD

Sarah said...

LMAO! it's still wrong because i'm the same fittie talking about what you said xD

word verification: imated

imated with what, eh? ;D

Voldemint. said...

LOL @ IMATED.

Sarah said...

imated with mr tumnus :D
grrr at facebook. i can't comment anymore without having to do word verifications and getting told off by them :(