BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Fisrt Post: Shuffle Meme :]

How does the world see me?
Makes Me Happy - Drake bell.
So i make the world Happy? I like the thought of that :]

Will I have a happy life?
Hi Hi - Puffy Ami Yumi
My life is gonna be full of female japanese rickstars who have their own cartoon. Awesome! :D


What do my friends really think of me?
I Will Love You, Always - Bon Jovi
Awwh. That's so nice it's kinda gross...


Do people secretly lust after me?
Let's Dance - Scotty Vanity
I don't know if that's yes or no...

How can I make myself happy?
I set My friends on fire - Aiden
Lol. Yes Burn them all! Because they will love me always they must burn! ^_^

What should I do with my life?
Who let you go - The Killers
Uhm.. I don't get it... NEXT!

Will I ever have children?
Mountains - Biffy Clyro
PMSL. I'm gonna have mountains of children :D

What is some good advice for me?
The Take Over, The Break's Over - Fall Out Boy
Uhm, no breaktime = bad.

How will I be remembered?
Mr. Brightside - McFly (EWW COVER)
I'm gonna be a cover artist. :]

What is my signature dance song?
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off - Panic at the disco
Uhm. i am NOT going to be a stripper.

What do I think my current theme song is?
Sweet Talk - The Killers.
I dissagree Completely.


What song will play at my funeral?
Build God, Then We'll Talk - Panic At The Disco.
Hell yeah I want the Pornomime at my funeral. I'm that kinda person :]


What type of men do I like?
The Fool Who Ripped His Pants - Spongebob Squarepants
Men who learn a lesson about friendship? o.O!

What is my day going to be like?
Hum Hallelujah - Falloutboy
I never get Hallelujah stuck in my head, though. It's always a Katy perry song.

0 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.: