BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Pleasure - Like A Fleeting Memory.

An actual blog.
Maybe this will stop me using Deviantart as a myspace.
I know I could use myspace as a myspace but I hate myspace.

This is technacally my second blog, but we'll say it's my first as the other wasn't much of a blog as it was my boredom.
I don't know how to work this website.
I don't know how to work LiveJournal, MySpace or Piczo.
I can work bebo, because that's easy.
I did know how to work Piczo, but they "made it better" now its a bit difficult.
Anyway, on to the blogging.


I have nothing to blog about -.-;
Maybe I could start with an "About me" thing?

I'm Emma, I'm From England and i'm a GCSE student now.
I dislike all of my school lessons except Media Studies and Photography.
I don't see the point in learning business education for a start. Or P.E
When am I EVEERRRRRR going to need to know how to get hit with a dodgeball in later life?

I'm a complete dork to be honest.
I love retro video games.
I'd take a NES over a PS3 any day.
I brought Super Mario Bros. 3 for the NES the other day.
I don't have a NES. (Anyone Selling?) >:]

Phoenix Wright games are the best thing in Exsistance.
I prefer the original DS to the DS Lite.
I've brokedn 2 iPods in less than 4 months. :]
Finally:
www.Lawliet_.bebo.com
www.thedustfairy.deviantart.com

(Y)
emma♥

0 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.: