BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 3 May 2009

i can't make it; help me get down

the only lyrics i can remember from this song. idk what song it is. oh, yes i do. why do i keep counting
i'm happy. i've had a good day. the children were here and i beat them at games. was good.
i read the little mermaid last night. it was awesome. it made me realise just how badly disney screws things up. in the actualy story, she doesn't get the prince, then almost kills him. her tongue is cut off; this is why she cannot speak. whenever she walks it's like knives stabbing her feet. in the end she dies. it may sound kinda mean, but this version is much better. muuuuuuch better. i love beamitdown apps on my iPod. i got romeo+juliet and alice in wonderland too. all freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D
i don't want to read frankenstein.
going to a car boot sale tomorrow. gonna buy some STUFF.
i didn't blog yesterday. it was amazing.
apart from getting smacked in the face TWICE, it was awesome. i going out with that group. we can run about screaming "TRAH'ORS" and everyone stares, but i don't give a damn when i'm with them. i imagine some people think i'm a carer too, thanks to the wife. "no." ;)
emma out (Y)

2 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

Rain said...

Aw, I love that story, of the little mermaid...then disney ruined it...

It wasnt supposed to be happy...or did i miss something?

Sarah said...

Can you make the writing a little bit smaller please? I feel as if I am seeing too much of it.

I don't want to read Frankenstein (Fraankensteen) either. I keep putting it off. I was going to wait until Kathryn had read it so that she can tell me what happens. I can't read anyway. I can't concentrate. Mrs. Lacey is stupid to think that we'd actually read it.

LMFAO!! When you apply for a proper job you can tell them that you care for your "ill" wife who likes to shout "TRAH'ERS!" xD I HAVE A QUALIFICATION IN FOOD HEALTH AND SAFETY YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH!! You have a qualification in wife taming. ;)