I'm listening to American Idiot. Well, it's on the TV. I forgot how good that song actually is. I don't like Green Day, and I doubt I ever will, but that song will probably be in my top100 faves.
I have discovered that for 50p, you can select wha songs MTV plays and it tells you what time hey are on.
- La Roux - In For The Kill: 3:35
- The Killers - The World We Live In: 4:30
- Metro Station - Shake It: 4:40
It's a waste of money, because I only wanted one song, but I guess it's worth it to see bflow sitting on a chair like THAT. ;)
I got really annoyed on the way home today. Tilly went into one of her silent moods. I fucking hate that. It's pathetic tbh. Why walk home with me if you're just going to ignore me? That makes twice this weeks I've been ignored all the way home. It's stupid. I'm going to start walking home alone.
Today was average tbh. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't fun. I usualy love wednesdays, but today kind failed. The highlight of my day was laughing at the "racially correct" names in the science test. Giving them all foreign names isn't beng correct. At least give SOME of them normal names. :l
I'm looking forward to media tomorrow. I got loads done on tuesday. I wrote my whole story and finished my "why do we like to be scared" article. Granted I filled the article with pictures, but it's a page long. :D
Also, I'm going to be sticking links on my posts. Pleaaase click them. I'm trying to earn free credits for IMVU. You don'thave to sign up to anything. You just have to click the link and view my profile. Thanks much. Here's the link (Y):
Get free imvu credits here!

0 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:
Post a Comment