Computer is broken again, but I've found a good app on my iPod which will allow me to continue blogging from there. I just need to ye used to the keyboard. That "ye" was supposed to say "get". See what I mean? I don't think this app let's me actually see my blog, so I may not be able to reply to comments. Sometimes the iPods web browser just decides that it doesn't want me to post comments and stuff. Oh, Phoenix can be an ass. I renamed my iPod Phoenix btw. It's a better name than Hilton.
I'm trying to get back to school. Apparently I have too much fat in my body, so I have to have a better diet. Basically, i'munna be living off chicken for the next few monhs until I lose some weight. I'm not apposed to losing weight tbh. I need too. Especially as it's prom this year and I can't go in jeans :L
I've actually found my dress already, and according to mother it's cheap for a prom dress, which is t like me at all. http://www.littlewoods.com/rf/p.do/women/occasion/dresses/holly-willoughby/mesh-prom-dress?A=6277666096277665019002
Have a look (: I actually LOVEEE Holly Willoughby atm. She's way cool.
I think I'm starting to get the hang of this keyboard, methinks.
finally, GET SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL NOOOWWWW!! (: I fecking love Pit. He's hotstuff. In a " he's not real but if he was..." kinda way. Yknow what I mean? ;)
we gotta fight for this love.
Tuesday, 29 September 2009
Ohfgssss
Posted by Voldemint. at 14:29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:
Post a Comment