"So tell me, Odion, is it vengeance flavoured soup?"
"..Uhh, no, but it does have lentils in it.
lentils sounds kinda like vengeance.."
"EFF your EFFing lentils!"
"..Uhh, no, but it does have lentils in it.
lentils sounds kinda like vengeance.."
"EFF your EFFing lentils!"
Hellooooooo. (:
I'm having a nice week. I like nice weeks. Although, the horrors I suffered at lunch wasn't a happy time. It was upsetting.
I can't remember much of money or tuesday, other than "Put down my walrus!", which is possibly my favourite thing i've ever said, just for the pure randomness of it, and that it could be taken differently depending on how dirty your mind is.
Today was okay. I hated drama. I'd drop it if it wasn't for a few things; I wouldn't know what to change it for, the rehersal time + having piss about time with jack and rissa. Eurgh. Drama.
Mr Wright failed knowing how to play his own science game. We love Mr Wright.
In Media Studies, I felt like my throat was closing up. It was horrible. I don't want it to happen ever again. BETH DITTO -SCREAM. I love her music and all, but i would like her to keep her clothes on. Its nice and all, that she has the courage to get nekkid on the front of a popular magazine, seeing as she's not exactly skinny. The filming in media was fun. I would like to see the videos of me on the camera. I know i was swearing in one of them, because jack was filming when I didn't know. My hat flew off in one, which was actually hilarious. I failed at putting my eyepatch on. I poked myself with it :L
After media, we had photos. I hope mine comes out better than last years one, because last years one was terrible. I didn't look like that before I went in. Eurgh. I had 4 fringes, and they didn't tell us there were going to be photos, so I hadn't washed my hair the night before and it was in bunches and it was horrible.
Then we had maths, in which my foot hurt for no reason. I totally wanted Kirsty's balloon. Jack says he's geting me a balloon. I can see the conversation with my mother now.
Mother: Who's the balloon from?
Me: Jack..
Mother: IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND NOW PLS?!?!
Me: No. And he's not coming for tea. Ever.
:L my mum loves Jack, although she's never met him.
Photography in the afternoon is weird. I've never had it period five before, other than when i was doing my ten hour exam. I can't be arsed with Photography in the afternoon. I don't care about school by then. What douchebag gave me the lesson then. I'm angry at them. I dont want a C- on my Photog. That won't get me a good job.
I've not played EBA for over 2 hours. I'm EFFing proud. I have a problem with that game. It so addictive. I need to S RATE all of my songs. I get so close sometimes, but no dice.
Also, I need something for a story I'm writing. One character is upset about somthing that happened, between him and his 'good friend', but I don't know what. Suggesstions?
4 Days. RHYTHEM PARADISE. YAAAAAAYYY
I'm having a nice week. I like nice weeks. Although, the horrors I suffered at lunch wasn't a happy time. It was upsetting.
I can't remember much of money or tuesday, other than "Put down my walrus!", which is possibly my favourite thing i've ever said, just for the pure randomness of it, and that it could be taken differently depending on how dirty your mind is.
Today was okay. I hated drama. I'd drop it if it wasn't for a few things; I wouldn't know what to change it for, the rehersal time + having piss about time with jack and rissa. Eurgh. Drama.
Mr Wright failed knowing how to play his own science game. We love Mr Wright.
In Media Studies, I felt like my throat was closing up. It was horrible. I don't want it to happen ever again. BETH DITTO -SCREAM. I love her music and all, but i would like her to keep her clothes on. Its nice and all, that she has the courage to get nekkid on the front of a popular magazine, seeing as she's not exactly skinny. The filming in media was fun. I would like to see the videos of me on the camera. I know i was swearing in one of them, because jack was filming when I didn't know. My hat flew off in one, which was actually hilarious. I failed at putting my eyepatch on. I poked myself with it :L
After media, we had photos. I hope mine comes out better than last years one, because last years one was terrible. I didn't look like that before I went in. Eurgh. I had 4 fringes, and they didn't tell us there were going to be photos, so I hadn't washed my hair the night before and it was in bunches and it was horrible.
Then we had maths, in which my foot hurt for no reason. I totally wanted Kirsty's balloon. Jack says he's geting me a balloon. I can see the conversation with my mother now.
Mother: Who's the balloon from?
Me: Jack..
Mother: IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND NOW PLS?!?!
Me: No. And he's not coming for tea. Ever.
:L my mum loves Jack, although she's never met him.
Photography in the afternoon is weird. I've never had it period five before, other than when i was doing my ten hour exam. I can't be arsed with Photography in the afternoon. I don't care about school by then. What douchebag gave me the lesson then. I'm angry at them. I dont want a C- on my Photog. That won't get me a good job.
I've not played EBA for over 2 hours. I'm EFFing proud. I have a problem with that game. It so addictive. I need to S RATE all of my songs. I get so close sometimes, but no dice.
Also, I need something for a story I'm writing. One character is upset about somthing that happened, between him and his 'good friend', but I don't know what. Suggesstions?
4 Days. RHYTHEM PARADISE. YAAAAAAYYY
EmmaFranziska?
X O (: ♥
X O (: ♥

0 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:
Post a Comment