I was so pissed off with everything this morning so I gave up on going to school. I don't want to have to thank people for commenting on my hair anymore. I hate it. I didn't want to deal with EJT being a slut all through my IT lesson. I don't like my RE teacher. I'm not even sure what her name is, but her and her shiny stickers can fuck off. I don't want to draw an advert. I don't want to annotate primary and secondary resourses. I don't want to spend my Saturday at the fucking kings school. I don't want to be poked in the sides all through maths. I don't give a shit about electric circuits. I don't want to go to that pile of shit anymore.
See you tomorrow, guys.
Thursday, 15 October 2009
-
Posted by Voldemint. at 14:01
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:
LOL! are you talking about the "almighty fucker"? you should see her in french ^_^ she's got no one to talk to (y) zomg kathryn told me that jacob had sex with her or something o.O idk how true that is, but i'm disgusted...
miss dowd be her name. she just talks a load of shit tbh (n) she sent me all this bullshit work about muslims on monday :| like wtf? does anyone actually give a damn about muslims? other than muslims :L
:O why are you spending saturday at the kings school?? all i can think about is mr. wright tbh :L he seems to love that place...
She did bang jacob :L and yes, she is who I r talking about.
I hate miss dowd she's sooo boring. At least she's let me move to sit near Philip so I don't have to do everything on my own. Yea, I'm spending my Saturday with mr wright at the kings school. I'm only going because he didn't leave me anone untill I agreed to go. :L!
he must've been a bit desperate then haha :L even i think that he could do better!
good ol' ginger giant :D now you can write "lube" on his book like you did to mine. it's only fair ;) not that i ever use my book anymore xD
LOLOLOL! i knew it'd have something to do with mr. wright :L at least you can gaze at his sexy backpack ;) he's bound to take it with him. what are you supposed to be doing there this time anyway?
We made aspirin with some crazy guy. Mr wright didn't take his backpack. He tripped over a stool and drew a penis on my work, though.
I shall write things in Philip's book! It would be ever-so-fun! xD
LMAO!! i think he makes up for it tbh ;) he knew that you were disappointed by the lack of gay backpack so he drew a cock for you xD
Thats deffo why he drew the cock. (:
what? TREE?
TREE?!
:L
PMSL
Iron filings?
FILINGS OF IRON!
Post a Comment