BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 19 October 2009

-

This week is going better than last. Tbh, things got better Friday, but my week starts Monday, so screw Friday.
I want things to do in half term. The 31st I'm having my Halloween party. I want to go to the zoo. Idk who would take me. I know rissa would go, jazz probably would and I'm sure I could drag Jack along too. Tilly refuses to have anything to do with a zoo. I doubt the wife would feel up to it, but it's okay. We'll go again when she's better. I also want to go bowling. I don't even like bowling. The shoes are horrible and the lanes are all broken, but it's always a laugh. I don't want to sit in the house all day. When I do that I just get all miserable. I have my lovely MM REINBOLD over on Friday. I r looking forward to this. Yum.
OH PARAGRAPHS UUHH :L
WE'RE LATE FOR OUR TRAIN



0 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.: