BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, 16 April 2009

actually blogging!

i wish to leave my house. who will take me somewhere? *coughHINTcough*
i hate holidays. that is a huge lie. i am indifferent to holidays. i don't like school, and i don't like holidays. so what do i like? eww. i don't mind school, it's just certain lessons that bother me. one of whch being P.E. i really cannot wait until i can give that up. i really hate it. i don't see the point i it, either. it's just an excuse for the 'popular' girls to laugh at the fat kids. do the teachers enjoy watching us suffer? (maybe suffer is a bit of an eggageration) my teacher is too busy talking about kangaroos to even bother to teach us properly.
i did a list on facebook this morning of people i would like to punch. when i don't have to think about it, this list comes quite easily, but i actually struggled to think of celebs that i would like to hurt. the list ended up like this: Robert Pattinson, Amy Winehouse, Bert McCracken, Pete Wentz, Paris Hilton. yeaaah (:
i need a shower.
i am so goddamned bored. i don't want to do anything, though.i coud play plastation, but that would involve moving. i guess i could go fight justice on guilty gear again and laugh at her purple wang.
OHDEARGODMILEYCYRUS D: I must be careful what channel i leave the tv on in future. i don't want that to happen again. she hurts my ears. "No miley, i don't want to be a creepy little, sneaky little fly on the wall. get off my tv. >:l"
the laptop keyboard still isn't working right. and i've somehow got a load of popups. parents aren't aware of the popups. let's not tell them (:
my music tastes are starting to worry me. i keep listenig to Eminem's new song. its reaaaalllllyy catchy. i might post the video at the bottom if this post, actually.
haha. i never noticed how funny lily allen's band on her 'not fair' video are. one has a mullet, and the two women can't dance. tehehe.
habbo usa amazes me. they have RICK ASTLEY stickers. we all know how much i love rick astley. he's just so cool! xD
i've also decided that i cannot stand taylor swift. she's over-rated. like twilight. damn film.

WHY DO I ENJOY THIS?!

2 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

Sarah said...

I always feel like such a fucking lesbian when we're getting changed because I usually finish first and I have no idea where to look. I'm forced to stare at my shoes so that I don't look like a complete dyke. All the tarts in our class just bitch about people too and it sucks. I'd much rather go and sit in a room and copy out of a PE textbook. I don't want to get all tired. PE is the biggest waste of my fucking time. I never actually do anything anymore because it's stupid.

I like one of Eminem's songs, but I dunno what it's called. I think it might be called Without Me. :S

Voldemint. said...

I agree. we should just copy shit out. i'm never goin to need to play netball in later life! it's wasting my timee!