BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 8 April 2009

-SCREEEEAAAAMMMM.

MAH NEW SHIRT BE HERE.
Technically, i'm not supposed to have it yet. But i'mma beg and scream until mummy and daddy give in and let me have it now. It's only 3 days early, anyway. I want to wear it out tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day. Fuck it, this shirt ISN'T coming off. I'munna SHOWER in it.I'm a little nervous about going out. I still have a few spots. This is me being vain. Not wanting people to see me with a few spots, when there are people walking around with one leg. Well, they're not really walking... are they? >_<" tehehe.
I might have a red bull.
Mummy says she's gonna give me rather a bit of money tomorrow. I might buy another shirt. Just because i can. Or some manga. Or something from Claires that has Squidward on it. Because I love Squidward ♥
Have a nice image of my shirt (:

4 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

That Girl said...

ARE WE HUMAN OR ARE WE DANCER?

haha do you reckon he means "Are we human or are we a breed of reindeer?"

jaboodi said...

nice posing. your spot look fine dear, no-one will notice a teenager with spots, it's not that unusual.

I don't get money, I has a sadness.

Voldemint. said...

Deffo reindeer xD

Jazz the sunnies are covering the spotses. They're worse under there. They're not even spots tbh. They're hugeass scabs :(

jaboodi said...

then wear sunglasses. I'm sure it's not that bad.