Title has nothing to do with this post. The words just popped into my head for no reason.
Harry Potter, Journey's End + Titanic remakes. AMAZE. I liked being Ron best, I think. It was fun. I saved Harry at the end! :D
Tbh, today was one of the best days I've had fo a while. The guy looked SO much like David Tennant. I hope he heard us shouting "DOCTORRRR" at him. Not that we do that kind of thing in town >_>"
I think some of the children in the park were scared by my wife.
Sunday, 15 February 2009
Artistic Nudes.
Posted by Voldemint. at 00:12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:
Hey, I thought you slept at normal times.
That guy was awesome! He looked just like Dr Who! Well, not really, but he was wearing exactly the same clothes. I don't like Dr Who because it sucks donkey arse. I watched the series with Christopher Eccleston in it.
Post a Comment