That it is.
I have actually finished my English Essay. We won't talk about the creative writing part of my coursework. :]
My lip REALLY hurts. It's totally my fault and I shouldn't complain about it, but I'm that sort of person, so I'm going to complain. Because things are never my fault. Even if they are. Basically, my fake lip ring thinger is way more shart than I thought, and it's kinda squishing my lip. it hasn't gone all the way through, though (looks weird o.O), because that would be horribly hypocritical of me.
If self piercing is so bad, why do i have such the urge to do it? Maybe because I'm impatient. I can't be bothered to wait until i'm 16, which isn't long, so I'll do it myself. I'm too much of a wuss to do it myself. Pain scares me.
I have actually finished my English Essay. We won't talk about the creative writing part of my coursework. :]
My lip REALLY hurts. It's totally my fault and I shouldn't complain about it, but I'm that sort of person, so I'm going to complain. Because things are never my fault. Even if they are. Basically, my fake lip ring thinger is way more shart than I thought, and it's kinda squishing my lip. it hasn't gone all the way through, though (looks weird o.O), because that would be horribly hypocritical of me.
If self piercing is so bad, why do i have such the urge to do it? Maybe because I'm impatient. I can't be bothered to wait until i'm 16, which isn't long, so I'll do it myself. I'm too much of a wuss to do it myself. Pain scares me.
I'm not sure about school tomorrow. Not about whether I'm going, I most probably am, but what's going to happen. Snow causing it to close? I doubt it, although it's been forcased, apparently. I imagine that I will get a verbal beating from Mrs. Cameltoe. I'll also have to sit through an hour with Verbal Diarrhoea man, whilst sitting next to a thing so scary that it's hair could eat me. We know who I mean. :]
I got a twitter. Feel free to add me, or follow me, or whatever it is you do on there, I'm not actually sure. But the only person on my MSN who has one is the thing mentioned above. Like HELL am I talking to him when it isn't necessary.
Am I writing too much? I don't mean to. I just talk way too much. I go on and on and aon about things that no one cars about. Things like The Killers and that one hot guy that i found on the internet last night. I find a lot of hot guys on the internet. I should stop doing that. :]
Tilly RickRoll'd me. She sucks anus.
Tilly RickRoll'd me. She sucks anus.

0 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:
Post a Comment