BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 22 February 2009

Tummyy :3

<-- tummy x] Photo credit to whoever took it. It's blates not me, because I would totally be attacking him. >_>"
Eww @ sundays.
I have to sit with family all day. This means no MSN. It also means no music channel hopping. And there's children running around, breaking things, watching me draw so i cannot draw bunnymen in corsets (not that I do that >_>"), being loud, beating me up, dribbling, pooping, jumping on me. I could go on. But that would go in my "Failure song meanings and really large lists" blog. I might just change that to "Large lists" because I haven't got anymore songs to turn into stories of rape, so yeah..
Yesterday had a huge fail in it. I hate feeling ill. Especially in the middle of town. Where people stink of food. What sort of person walks around town stinking of curry?! I also got confused by the HUGE queue of old people, one of which was in a wheelchair, waiting at the butchers. WHY? There's even two more about 5 minutes away! I DON'T GET IT.
Anyway, back to the huge fail. I had to go hom! -cryy. I was there for like, 10 minutes before i left. Waste of time even going. Usually i feel better after going outside, but I didn't. So I went home. Then there was huge UNFAIL.
The Brit Awards '09 were on again! YAY! I saw all of it, this time. Including the fat woman on the mastercard advert. Pmsl so much at her. I love the end of the Brits tbh.
"Next, here's a man that I want to be and Matt wants to be inside" omgggg. I watched it again. It was on again. He was there again! I still squee when he messes up, then squee more at the bit where someone in the crowd says something and he says "Yeah... Niiiine ^^" with that face in there. You can put facial expressions in quote marks, right? Well you can now.
Because of this little 'speach' on the Brits I have actually discovered a new, well, technically not new, but awesome band. I actually love the Pet Shop Boys. West End Girls is an amazing song, seriously, go listen to it. It was at the end of the medly thing on the brits. I squee every time it come to the bit "♫How far have you been?" (I think those are the lyrics) because that's when BFlow and Lady GaGa were singing. It was win. I really like It's A Sin too. (Not just because that's the bit BFlow did..)
Oh dear. I've just fangirled ALL OVER this blog, haven't I? Oh well. it's not like you'd get anything else from actually taking to me. A normal conversation with me usually goes something like "Blah blah card games blah" no wait... wrong person ^_^ I'm more like "Blah blah Brandon Flowers Blah!! *Squeeeeeeeee*" Yeah. >_>"
I was just going to type something, but then I forgot it >_<". Oh, I remember. I just looked through 40-something paged of BFlow on google images. I found some right nice pictures. I shall post one On Top (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?)
Eventually, I found myself on a gay magazine website reading an article about the killers and gay fans. It was awesome! The first question was "Where are you and what are you wearing". It wasn't until i was half way through this that I realised that it was from a gay website. I sort of only noticed because there were lots of pictures of men, one of which was in speedos... You could kinda tell from the questions, too. Oh, I made the "o.O!" face at one thing. BFlow says he when he shaves (his face, nothing rude, Sarah!) he wants to put the hair in a bag and send it to Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys) along with a copy of Day + Age. Best. Christmas Present. Ever.
Also, there's a new YGOTAS episode in which Marik totally asks Bakura out. Kinda. Not really. I like to think that he does :]

7 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

Voldemint. said...

he* i typo'd and idk how to change it. can you see the fail? ;D

Sarah said...

Lol you don't know how to change it?! =D Sometimes after you've signed into your blog it will come up with a little sign next to it so that you can change your FAILS. If not, then you can always go to 'Manage Blogs' in your Dashboard and edit it there. ;-)

Sarah said...

Change your comment layout! I want to write comments, but I can't remember what you wrote in your blog! :-( Make it so that the comments come up underneath the blog like on mine! *Go to 'Settings'* LOOOOOL! xD

Sarah said...

You better be coming to school today. I don't want you turning up and then going home again! :-0 I'm so goddamn bored... hence all the comments. I sshould probably go an put my lunch in my bag and go for a pee before Jazz 'comes'.

Voldemint. said...

But I like my comments like this..

Sarah said...

Well from now I probably won't leave nay more comments because it's too hard for me to do it. :(

Voldemint. said...

I'll change it. When I figure out how.