Hahaha. It's my desire! It's my desire!
Today wasn't what had expected. I'd expecting the same old shitty school. I got the same old shitty school, but it was a little more fun. <3
I want to see Twilight. The scum that I call my wife won't take me :'[ She obviously loves George more than me! -crycry.
Verbal Diarrhoea man wasn't as bad as usual today. He still didn't shut up, but it wasn't as bad. The same can be said for Mrs Cameltoe. She was wearing a skirt, thank god. A LONG SKIRT.
English should be a lot more fun. Romeo and Juliet <3 I haven't seen the film yet, but I know for a fact that I'm going to love it. I'm interested in reading it, too, but we're not gonna read all at it. FAIL. I just lost the game btw.
Maths was really funny today, apart from Lewis being a failure. Martin looks weirdly cute with whiskers. I totally wish I hadn't broken my cat ears ¬¬
Chiltoooooonnnn!! x] He's "Splitting us us" Like that's gonna work. He's tried. He's failed. He's so much of a failure. How the screw did he get a teaching job? We all know who to blame if 10Y2 fail their English GCSE's next year.
Media tomorrow (unless there's snow, which Idoubt) will involve watching another 'scary' ghost film. IT WAS A PIRATE THING, DAMMIT!
Media thursday, however, may be more fun. I can finally make that video. It should look something like the video below (starring me, blatez).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhvKmv0aALk
Monday, 9 February 2009
Don't you want to know how we keep starting fires?
Posted by Voldemint. at 16:36
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:
Why the hell would I want to waste £5 something going to see Twilight again when I could go and see a new film?! xD You retard! Get over it! George has nothing to do with this. IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT GEORGE! >:S
Hahahaha! Yeah Martin look amazing with his cat whiskers and hair band! ^.^ It would've been better with make-up, a dress and some tights. ;) Well, I think so. Perhaps we should dress Lewis up too? They could be man ladies together! xD
Mr. Chilton is a complete failure and should not be allowed to teach! He knows waht he's talking about because he's the maths teacher, but he can't explain it. He FAILS! I would pay more attention, but there's no point because I don't get it.
Post a Comment