If you can understand that.
I'm all better nao. Will be back at school tomorrow.
Wednesday has kinda becomes my favourite day. I don't know why, I used to hate it. It's probably because I have neither Verbal Diarhoea man or Mrs. Cameltoe. It's the only say of the week when I don't have one or the other.
Wednesay: Science (ATT..ACK!), Photography, Maths (Mr. Choad is awesome.), Business (On computers, not too bad), ICT.
ICT is pretty much terrible. I'd probably break down in that class if it wasn't for a few, and I really mean a FEW people. Tilly being one of them. She stops me going insane through ICT lessons.
3:30pm - 4:45 pm today. OHHHEMMMGEEE.
1) The Killers: Ultimate Jukebox
2) The Killers: Top ten.
YUMMMM. I totally dissagree with some of the top ten, though. Human isn't their second best song. Read my Mind should have been higher than number 6, and Mr. Brightside should have been number 1. It was like.. 4 or something.. idk I was too busy drooling. Somebody told me was no. 1, fyi. I got the Dance Remix of that song yesterday. It makes you want gloweysticks.
Tuesday, 10 February 2009
OHHHEMMMGEEE.
Posted by Voldemint. at 17:29
Labels: camel toe, chaod, dance remix, dissagreement, glowsticks, ICT, media, OHHHEMMMGEEE, photography, read my mind, The Killers, Tilly, top ten, verbal diarrhoea, YUMMMM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:
Post a Comment