BRITTTT AWARDSSSSSS :DDDDDDDD
BRANDON FLOWERS PRESENTED AN AWARD
WHICH WAS THE ONE WITH THE MOST TALKING
THEN HE WAS DOING THE SINGING THING
WITH PET SHOP[ BOYS
WITH PET SHOP[ BOYS
AND LADY GAGA WAS THERE SCREWING IT UP
OH I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH.
THERE IS NO POINT TO THIS BLOG.
I AM JUST FANGIRLING
MY FACE LOOKS LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW :'D
BRANDONFLOWERRSSSSSS yum♥


13 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:
I wondered if you were watching. Ha the killers didn't win anything.
I wanted coldplay to win single of the year, at least it wasn't Leona Lewis *shudder*
Did you see Katy Perry's top? I want it so much.
Random Showers is ugly. All the pictures you have of him make him look like a spastic.
coldplay live was awful, though
kings of leon = PLEH.
I missed Katy Perry.
The first bit I saw was coldplay's fail.
Who did win single of the year? I'm still spazzing over BFlow getting his words wrong x]
Sarah! NO! HOT! <3
Girls aloud won single of the year (the promise)
I thought coldplay were alright actually.
I'll have to see if I can find a pic of Katy Perry, she was ill and like, dying.
He's about as hot as a bag of frozen chips.
if the frozen chips were in a volcano on the sun :)
In which case they would defrost and turn into slimy mush. =P It's so annoying that when I write a comment it's in Courier New and then it converts into some other writing. Looks kinda like Ariel, but I can't be sure! I'm coming round your today with all the other lezzies LOL! xD I'm gonna sort my bag out later. =D need to bring Big Fluff.
yay big fluff!
Brandon's fit mushy defrosted chips though :)
Well, if you like that sort of thing. I still think he looks like an unwashed tramp. =P
How does he look 'unwashed'? He's über clean! At least, in all of the pictures I have :)
In all your pictures, especially the black and white one, he looks all greasy and eeew. He can't write music or lyrics. "Are we crap, or are we rapists?" The answer is BOTH! He is a public masterbating homosexual who is unwashed and gross yuck yuck blah.
Sarah. You're rather beginning to annoy me.
He isn't at all greasy or eww. He blatently can write music and lyrics. He's a lot better looking (and younger) than Enrique, who doesn't have anything interesting to sing about, and half of it is in some language that I don't understand. Did I mention that it's crap? :]
He's also not a public masterbating homosexual.
Whatever yoou say! ;-) He can't help having urges in public. He may be younger than Enrique, but this only means that he's less experienced, both sexually and in the music industry. Enrique has worked his way around the world after starting in Spain. His failure is less than Brandon's. He has a stupid name too. It should either be Brandan (rhymes with ham) or Brendon because it sounds better. I wouldn't expect you to understand the language dear. You can't even speak bloody English!! =D
Post a Comment