BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, 7 February 2009

Zipping white light beams.

Blog.

It starts now:


I feel ill. The fact that I keep eating donuts and drinking Kick probably isn't helping. I don't think I wll go visit my nan, because I don't feel well. When I don't feel well, I do nothing. That's the way my life works. Tis also explains why I'm not at school often, as I feel ill everyday. Nt always for a long time, but I can't remember a day when I haven't had someting wrong with me. I'm weird.


I need to wash my hair. I haven't brushed it since Thursday night and it's full of hairspray. The only problem being that I can't be bothered to was my hair, because that involves moving, and as I said before, when I feel ill I do nothing. Deal with this, I must.


I'm also getting annoyed as I STILL haven't seen Twilight, and it's out on DVD soon. If my parents don't buy it for me I'm going to have a hissy fit and cry until they do :). I'm such a brat sometimes, but it gets me what I want.


I also want Mystery Case Files: Millionheir for my Nintendo DS, which is my best friend, bu my mum wants it too, so I shouldn't have too much trouble getting it.


HOT PISS. Desolation row just came on the TV. *Excitement*

I want to know what's with the thing on Gerard's eyebrow in the video. Shuang suggested a piercing, but being the sad old fangirl that I am, I know that he's horribly afraid of needles, so it's not a piercing. He has a giant hole in his trousers in the video. Nice pants, Mr. Way (Y)


Picture for my wifey:
Haha. Ham x]

2 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

Sarah said...

HAM HAM HAM! LMAO You found me ham! ily wife!

LOL the word verification is 'hymente'. Ha 'hymen'.

Sarah said...

My mum is watching some weird thing on TV about killing babies or something? :S We still need to see Teeth! I'll ask my dad to buy it again. Obviously I can't because I is not 18 yo.