Hiya darlings!
Trying to make a balenced equasion. Anyone know a male with 7 letters in his name? :D All I can think of is Brandon. Which atually HAS 7 letters. Yeah. Sarah's making me work out our marriages. Everything would work fine if she divorced George. :D
Drama was THE funniest thing ever today. My group has the best gay character ever. It's amazing. I was crying laughing for pretty much all of the lesson. SO MUCH FUNNY. Science was a bit funny aswell. I had an accident with my pen, so now I need a new one. :D Also, we had Mr. Wright, so it was like LOL. :]
Sarah got my a present! Because my wifey loves me. I'll have to get her a card ;) It won't be as nice as the one she got for me, because that is amazing. Her present... better if we forget about it :D I didn't get a plastic rose though. They're pretty. D: I got funny 3D glasses for the GSUS box, though. :D I found a 'flapping bird' which I then traded to Tilly to get the 3D glasses that she stole from Jack. They're broken 'coz we tried getting them insude out regular glasses in Drama. Drama was sooooooo funny x]
One of the things that I dreaded happening has happened. I'm bored of 'Spaceman' already. It's like NOOOO DO NOT WANT PLS. It's my own fault. I watche dit too many times. I'm making a big deal over it, aren't I? Well, not really. It's just majorly annoying because it's a fit song, but I just don't want to listen to it anymore.
Eww. Marylin Manson's on my TV. REACH OUT AND TOUCH FAITH. I don't know who Faith is. Oh yay. I wrote some other stuff above and now it's done :D! Now there's more fail on. It is... Idk. In Case Of Fire. It's always on. NME plays the same things every day, I swear. Human is one of the things it plays everyday. So I don't mind :D Kerrang doesn't interest me much anymore. It just plays whiney emo music. Granted it's playing Sex on Fire right now, but it will be whiney emo music afterwards. it was before. 30 Seconds To Mars = whiney emo crap. Eurgh. MTV2 is playing Coldplay. I dunno what they are, but whatever it is, it's not good. Except some of their old stuff and Viva La Vida. :]
I've put a youtube video at the bottom of my profile. It's amazing. Although, you probably already know that just by reading it's name.
I'M OLD GREGG.
I CALL THIS ONE BAILEYS.
DO YA LOVE ME? (8)
Friday, 13 February 2009
Oooft.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:
You know what woul be cool? wearing A t-shirt saying 'faith' with an arrow pointing at your crotch while walking round singing 'reach out and touch faith'.
Also, my dad's name has 7 letters!
Wasn't Faith the lesbian in Buffy? Oh. No. Wait. That was Tara. And Willow...
And I didn't steal them! He gave them to me!
Will you do me a favour and cahnge the set-up of your blog so that the comment posting is underneath blog entry? I forget what I've read when I do it this way and then I can't comment properly! For you special retard friend! xD
*your
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BABES!
@->->-- There's the rose that I didn't buy you yesterday! ^.^ YOU ARE MY BITCH! xD
Post a Comment