BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Has a happy :)

Indeed I do.
:D
Today was pretty damn cool. "If you put this in the water, it will be wet!" - Mr. Wright. He's such an amazing teacher. If you[re in to laughing at someone who fails at everything. Which I do :). Josh told me that Lewis has AIDs. I say, he's at home rolling in some poo. Because that's what he does. Woah, That was a sudden topic switch.
Maths was HIGH-larios today. I got told off by Philip for hugging a picture of BFlow (Its like RPatz) and he poked me in the side. It took me about 5 minutes to recover from the poke. It was like -Cry. Well, it wasn't at all like -Cry. But ... I dunno. I'm not good with adjectives :D. Business was slightly less fun because we had Mrs Smith. The smaller one (Y). The ICT was ace. Tilly RickRoll'd me like hell! It was like
Tilly: EMMA! CHECK YOUR E-MAIL!
Emma: KK... LOLOLOL. *Got RickRoll'd* *Replies* TILLY CHECK YOUR E-MAIL.
Tilly: KK LOLOL.
Well, It wasn't exactly like that, because it took longer because i was fucking about with Kieran's computer and logging him out at random intervals. No turning that into an innuendo, please. My gay hat got stolen, too :'[

0 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.: