BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, 7 February 2009

If you can hold on...


Another post.

There's probably going ot be a post whenever I tie my shoes or something because I like typing things that aoren't my English essay which I really should be doing because I still haven't done it.
I did go and see my nan in the end. Because I felt better after I showered. Showers always make me feel better. I don't know why :P
I'm not on the laptop anymore. My mother stole it so I'm on my computer which is slow and is pretty much a bitch. It disconnects ALL the time. D;
I have problems with music. I only listen to one band at a time, most of the time. Then i get bored and move on to the next one.
Busted -> McFly -> My Chemical Romance (Genre switch much?) -> The Killers ->
I don't want to get bored of The Killers. It's actually kinda scaring me, the thought of not wanting to listen to them anymore. Brandon Flowers writes some amazing shit.

6 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

jaboodi said...

If you're interested in updating constantly you should get a twitter, that's what they're for. I should be doing my essay too.

Sarah said...

lmao you like showers eh? they make you feel better? brown or golden? xD

lol word verification: 'granement'

Voldemint. said...

Twitter confuses me.

Sarah said...

I don't get twitter either? EXPLAIN!

Voldemint. said...

Go join Twitter. I did, because I understand it now. The only person on my MSN with a Twitter is Alex. Like HELL I'm gonna talk to him. His hair might eat me.

jaboodi said...

Twitter's there solely for yhe purpose of leaving short mundane messages all the time. Stuff like 'i'm having a cup of tea' or 'I'm walking to the post office'

You can do it over your phone too, that's right, you text the internet to tell it you're having a cup of tea. I relly don't see the point in twitter.