BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Ulysses.

Guess what's on my TV. -.-'

I watched so much Killers earlier. Me and Tilly had a conversation about Brandon Flower's face, when a certain picture I have was taken (after Hot Fuss but before Sam's Town, we think), and why Sam's Town is fullof goats/rams. It is!
I could have sworn that i posted a blog yesterday, but apparently I didn't. Nothing much happened yesterday, anyway.
I had more Jelly today. I'm gonna get addicted to them if Jack keeps buying them. Today's was red. I love red jelly. I have some ready to make, I just can't be bothered to make it.
Started watching Romeo and Juliet in English today. It's SO amazing! Leonardo Di Caprio as Romeo makes it even better. He's rather nice to look at, don'tcha think? (It's like raiiiiinnnn on your wedding daay *cough*)
This post is rather short. I did have something else to say, but I can't actually remember what it was :P

0 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.: