BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, 12 February 2009

zomgsnow.

Well. It's SNOWING. I walked home in it. It was fit.
Pot noodles and NME TV are like, heaven. Especially if NME is playing The Killers. Right now, it's not. But the song is done... *fingers crossed* Eww. Adverts.
Advert for cream egg. I HATE cream eggs. I eat them if they're there. It's part of my chocolate intake. OMG I HAVE JELLY TO MAKE :D That was totally off subject, but the chocolate reminded me.
I'm starting to eat a LOT of jelly. I'm getting bribed with it. "I'll buy you a jelly if you let me have some of your drink." I don't mind being bribed, actually. I get jelly.
SARAH'S JEALOUS 'COZ I GOT MARRIED. >:] But she didn't have to kill Brandon. No, not flowers. My Blu-tack slug. He's was immensly cute. Now he's disabled on the floor of photography. And covered in hair. >:

4 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

jaboodi said...

The snow was indeed fit.

Voldemint. said...

IT'S STILL DOING IT TBH :D

Sarah said...

Your slug deserved to die! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >:]

Voldemint. said...

He didn't! He was so cute<3