BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 10 February 2009

What's on next?!

Fail. Nothing good :'[

I'm ill *coughsneeze*. I have nothing better to do than sit downstairs and watch boring, and sometimes rather pointless, tv. I watched Bewitched, which I absolutely LOVE, because it was on. After that, Maury was on. For those who don't know, Maury is like Jerry Springer but with less fighting and more fat women in the audience screaming "THAT'S A MAYYUUUNN!". The particular episode that I watched was "Who can tell? Man or woman" which was surprising, actually. I thought that one of the girls, named Sabrina, was actually rather pretty. Turned out that 'she' was a man. Amazing. The 'women' all had silly names too, like Vegas and Brandi. They aren't names. Vegas is a place and 'Brandy' is a drink. Mothers, don't give your children these names. They will be bullied in later life.

Oh. This song is better. Shock Horror - The View. Too bad that I haven't got a clue what he's singing. Damn scottish accent. I looked it up. It says nothing about doorsteps. Sounds like it, though.

Last night was amazingly funny. Because I'm me, I spent it on the internet with my paedophile friends. Habbo was horribly fucked up. It had some sort of glitch that caused the people to become the Habbo pets. I got stuck with this glitch. Every five seconds i was saying "Woof Woof!" and everyone was like "Emma shut up". Also trading with a camera dissconnected entire rooms of people and eyes wouldn't stay open. It better be fixed today. I don't want to be a dog again. It kept losing myself.

I downloaded the DeSmuME emulator today. It's kinda fail because half of the games that I want don't work with it, but it's the best DS Emulator that you can get, so it will do. I have two ROMs for it right now. Harvest Moon DS, in which I'm a boy and I have to get a girlfriend. Stupid not being able to choose gender, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team, in which I am an Eevee for no explained reason, with a Chikorita following me. I also spelled the Chikorita's name wrong because the font in the game is horribly difficult to read.

That's all for now. I might update again tonight if anything interesting happens. Add me on twitter (Y)

3 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

Sarah said...

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY! I love Jeremy Kyle 'cause it has thick as shit pikeys on it! xD

Voldemint. said...

They have them on Maury, too. But they're american. And fat. And ugly.

Sarah said...

Hahahahaha they are amazing! Those shows are just hilarious. They're all so stupid.