BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, 27 February 2009

Mmm.. Creameh.

<-- hams? o.O

I love fridays.
I didn't get what the fire drill was about.
My citizenship teacher thinks I'm a complete weirdo because I made a paper picnic with my wife. She should have seen the rest of it that we made in from time. It was amazing.
OMFG AMAZING ADVERT'S ON. Youtube it. Cravendale advert. They played some song using milk and straws!
I just saw some random girl's tags on habbo hotel. they confused me. I screenied them, so I could put them on here. I did laugh at them a lot, though. For reasons that only some people will understand.
I want to watch the rest of Romeo and Juliet. Now.

9 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

Sarah said...

OMG THE HAM AND ALL THE OTHER PAPER FOOD WAS AMAZING!! WE HAVE TO MAKE MORE AND HAVE A TEA PARTY!

jaboodi said...

what the screw does 'wucking on my hams' mean?

Voldemint. said...

Yes, Sarah, we must!

and I have no effing clue, jazz. it made me laugh, though.

Sarah said...

I think that Emma got her mucking furds wuddled!!

Voldemint. said...

I didn't write about hams, some retard did.

Sarah said...

LEAVE THE HAM ALONE! IT'S GOING THROUGH A DIFFICULT TIME RIGHT NOW! Lol! Did you like my Britney Spears/Ham thing? ;-) They both have the same haircut actually. (Y) I haven't made anymore paper food by the way, so our teaparty will be of the same food. :-( I think some of the stuff got wet too when my bag pissed itself (drink leaked). Well, actually 'some retard' left it open!

Voldemint. said...

'some retard' meaning you? xD

Sarah said...

Yes! LOOOOL! I had a spillage! Haaaaa! That guy today with his 'spoons' ;-)

Voldemint. said...

rofl @ him! that story was great. lol @ your reaction to him playing stevie wonder, though.