Rawr :]
I'm listening to entire albums. it's weird. I don't usually, I have a love for the shuffle setting. But the laptop doesn't have shuffle, so I'm listening to my killers albums. I'm on my second run of Hot Fuss, playing the albums in order, but skipping sawdust. I don't like sawdust, much. It could have been much better.
I had more jelly!! -SCREAMS. I've had 4 pots of jelly today, now. I love jelly. It's one of my favourite foods. I should add it to my intrests section. Unless it's already there.
I'm severly annoyed that the NME awards aren't being shown in TV. They're not even properly on the NME website! I'm stuck refreshing the page every minute or so to change the still image from three different places. None of the images let you properly see who's there, anyway. One's two high, the red carpet was too crowded (and they've taken it away already, the swines) and the last one has a pole in the way.
Even with the pole, I managed to screenie a certain person being photographed ;) oh yeah! I got some screenies! :D♥ They're kinda fuzzy, though. Damn NME Webcams.
It's thurday tomorrow. I don't like thursdays. I think I've been through this before. VERBAL DIARRHOEA MAN. Camel Toe Woman isn't as bad at the moment, because we're just watching Romeo + Juliet, which is amazing. I'm waiting for the song Lovefool by the Cardigans to play in it. I know it's there, It's just a matter of finding it.
I want more Jelly. And more NME awards.
EDIT: -SCREAM! http://www.nme.com/news/the-killers/43039 http://www.nme.com/news/the-mighty-boosh/43037
I go for a shower, and look what I miss! D:



1 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:
You changed it! *Grins manically* "I've severly disabled!" Lol NTE Travel Agency. leonardo di caprio is HOT! xD I don't get what any of them are saying though. Probably something like "Fuck me Mercutio!" Loooool!
Post a Comment