The left side of my face hurts. Thank you Sarah >:l I thought about divorcing you for that, y'know. But I won't. It would satisfy George too much. :) also Ily :D♥
I totally won the bracelet war. I almost ended up with two. :D! Damn Tilly and her having more than one. D:
My mum came upon an abundance of cheap sweets from work yesterday. Yum.
I dunno what else to say, actually. :P
Friday, 20 March 2009
40 :]
Posted by Voldemint. at 16:50
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:
WOOOOO for cheap shit! xD I only really eat the strawberry sweets. :)
Ha, yes. You got pushed into a wall.
F ace
A rms
S peech
T ime
LMAO! You had a stroke! That's how you 'fell' into a wall. ;-)
I didn't have a stroke. You PUSHED me.
P ants
U nnecessary
S pasm
H erpes
E ggs
D raco
:)
That just about explains everything.
of course it does. :D♥
Post a Comment