BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 4 March 2009

.

Eurgh.
People can be so insensitive. Today was almost a really amazing day, now it's one of the worst fucking days I've had in a long time. I thought I'd finally gotten rid of that thing; thought people had forgotten. But no. Someone had to bring it up, didn't they? Fucking dick, why would you do that? Yes, it happened, but I was a child; it wasn't even my fault.
If anyone feels like bringing it up ever again I'd rather you just beat me up. I'd find that a lot easier to deal with.

4 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

Sarah said...

?? :-O What's this all about?

Voldemint. said...

just something that happened after school involving someone that we BOTH don't like.
i needed to get it out somewhere. I feel okay now, though.

Sarah said...

I found out what it was this morning from that person that we don't like! ;-) She's such a whore.

Voldemint. said...

Eurgh. I'd prefer it if she would just shut the hell up about it. Or go and die in a fire. Maybe that's a bit harsh, but it's her own fault.