BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 8 March 2009

east end boys + west end girls; west end girls.

-SCREAM.
I always seem to open with one of them. It's an ice-breaker. Speaking of ice, I made some today. it's Bob The Builder shaped.
I don't usually like sundays, but today was quite fun. I got to play Mario + Sonic at the Olympic Games again. And I kicked Bakura's sweet British ass on my Yu-Gi-Oh! game. That was fun. I've dueled him way too many times it's like: Ryou bakura; Wins: 34 Losses: 33. I think so, anyway. I know his deck inside out, so I know how to beat it. He uses Dark Necrofear and Black Pendants for attack, and Wall Of Illusion to get rid of my monsters. I just attack him with my Jinzo. I bet I sound like SUCH a fucking nerd right now.
My Pet Shop Boys CD from the newspaper is a load of wank. The two best songs have been fucked with, so they are all fail. Seriously. Hate. I think I've let my lasagne go cold, now.
I watched some of "100 top indie floor fillers" today. My prediction was VERY close for #1. I said Somebody Told me (The Killers♥). It came in at #2. Number one was a load of shite and shouldn't have been in the chart at all, imo. Arsey Arctic Monkeys. I hate them. They just aren't good. However, I don't mind Last of The Shadow Puppets, which has two of the same band members, I think.
The line ups for V festival and T In The Park look awesome. Neither of them i can go too, but they look awesome. I think both have The Killers and possibly Kings Of Leon. I think Pet Shop Boys might have been on T In The Park, but that might be completely untrue and I read it wrong.
Yesterday was really fun. Have I already done a blog about it? Idk. But it was fun. Like; ♥

8 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

Sarah said...

Why the hell do you have the facilities to make Bob The Builder shaped icecubes? You should get penis shaped ones! xD I bet if you look around in all the shops you'll find one! ;-) I hate it when people put ice in drinks that are not water because it just dilutes it and you end up with a cup of flavourless liquid! :-O They do it in KFC all the time. I know it's probably cheaper because they don't have to give you so much Tango, but it's still really freakin' annoying! >:[

"I just attack him with my Jinzo" =D by Jinzo you mean penis! ;-) Wtf is Dark Necrofear? It sounds like something that Alex would like though lol!

Voldemint. said...

I bought the ice cube tray from the pound shop in cambridge. i am NOT buying penis shaped ice cube trays.

I do not mean penis. I mean ham. By Jinzo i meant ham. ;)
Dark Necrofear is a nerdy Yu-Gi-Oh card which I want. Alex wouldn't like it. It's got nothing to do with dead children.

Sarah said...

PLEASE! *flutters eyelashes*

DAMN! Poor Alex will be disappointed.

Voldemint. said...

No.

And yes, he will be dissapointed. The thing is, i really don't care. It's fun when Alex isn't happy. :D

Sarah said...

But I want one! You're my wife and you're meant to support my needs you beyatch!

Voldemint. said...

but sarah. PENIS SHAPED. D:

Sarah said...

They're just a body part! You should be proud of the one you have, darling! xD

Voldemint. said...

but it's so hard to find pants that fit!