BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, 21 March 2009

sweeet :)

Ja. Today was fun. I love that it's getting warmer. I hate not being able to sit on the grass. I love mucking about eith my friends in town, tbh. I would hate to go back to being one of those kids that just spend their entire lives in the house. I wouldn't be able to stand it. I need to go out, now.
I also went into a shop on my own today. I was well impressed, I've never done that before. :) It made me feel all grown up. Even if I was buying a 30p bottle of cherryade.
I'm actually covered in mud. D: By knees, mostly. I imagine my bum and back are aswell, because SOMEONE kept pushing me down. It was kinda awkward in the end.
I got really annoyed because there were so many people wearing shorts, too. I want to be able to wear shorts. I need to do something about my legs tbh. I hate seeing them right now. They're huge :l
I watched Harry Hill's TV Burp online today. I don't have to bother fighting with my Dad over the TV now.I can use the laptop. There was an advert for Primeval on, too. I love Primeval. It's one of my most favourite TV shows ever. I reccommend watching it, if you don't. Series 3 starts next Saturday at 7:20pm on ITV1. <3
I want more imitation Pocky, but it's almost teatime, so I'munna have to wait. :[

6 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

Sarah said...

It felt weird wearing shorts, but I'm gonna try and get used to it. I just prefer not to get my legs out. Mine are kinda fat and wobbly and I always fall over.

jaboodi said...

Where did you find tv burp online? I can't find it on the itv website.

Voldemint. said...

you looked fine, sarah. honestly :)
i watched it live, jazz. if you go on the ITV website you can watch whatever is on the channel at that time :D It's how I watched the brits first time around, too.

jaboodi said...

D: I need to see if they repeat it at some point. I'm having tv burp withdrawral symptoms.

Voldemint. said...

on itv website, they have shows repeted on there for a while. (Y)

Sarah said...

Yay I looked fine! No one every compliments me... apart from just then. :)

I...HATE...ITV...CHANNELS! >:( They're eeeeviiil!