BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 3 March 2009

If I Could Be A Superhero...

I WOULD BE AWESOME MAN

Hello again. I've finally got my music onto this user account! Not all of it, because I never listen to half of my music, which explains why my computer is so slow. I need to move my pictures, though, but that will be done at a later date because I really cannot be bothered right now. Too much effort involved.
(WHAT THE HELL IS PLAYING ON iTUNES ATM, SOUNDS LIKE A FARMER! lolwut vampire weekend? o.O)
My fears have started to come true. I'm slowly breaking away from The Killers. It may not be noticable by looking at my iPod, but it is slowly happening. I can't like one band for more than a few months. This really pisses me off. I'm moving towards Kings Of Leon, too, who cruely stole 2 Brit Awards from the Killers a few weeks ago. Dayumnnn. Oh well. Life goes on.
I listened to McFly covering Mr. Brightside earlier. When The Killers do it, I think "Wow, this is an amazing song." When McFly do it, I think "Eww. Why ruin one of my favourite songs?" I think I even used to prefer McFly's version, back when I was 'That wierdo with 5 colours in her hair' with my rip off McFly shirt from Great Yarmouth and my hair extensions.
I guess I have grown up a bit.
My blog is pretty much me going on about how my music taste is changing, with the occasional "What I did today" isn't it? It's not really a blog, actually. It's me whining on about "Brandon Flowers this and The Killers that" I need to stop that. Really. I do. That bit about growing up can go and die. Bop To The Top just came on. :D
THIS BIT ISN'T ABOUT MUSIC OMFG SHOKERRR;
I'm making new friends! :D I don't know how, because I'm really not a nice person. I can't keep a secret unless it's my own, I bitch constantly and I'm horribly selfish. Yet, I have friends. Thanks for putting up with that, guys. :]
I've gotten so close to Steph over the last few says it's worrying me. I keep calling Tilly Steph which is like DO NOT WANT. I'm talking to Lucy more as well. I talk to Jack constantly. He makes me laugh too much, because he's a retard, like my wife. But he confuses me, because I get things wrong then he laughs at me. Like this:
Him: "You can be the lesbian, and I'l be the *other thing that i can't remember*
Me: "But what if I wantewd to be the lesbian and you wanted to be the *something else that I can't remember*. Wait.." *COUFUSIONNN*"
He's also easy to push off a bike >:]
I tried being nice to a certain wifey's husband, but he wouldn't accept. I don't really give one. I don't like him. I'm moving away from people, as well which isn't nice. I haven't taled to some people in ages. It's like I've replaced them with new people, or, they just don't hang out where they used to anymore. I don't really miss the people who I've grown apart from, though. All except one I can just walk across school to talk to. The less said about the other, the better.
Is it bad that sometimes I prefer to talk to my friends online than people I actually know. I've met loads of people online (not actually met up with) who I'll probably still talk to for years. Especially my Stacy. I own her. Even if she doesn't know it >_>"
Pmsl @ Stephen Lynch. "BUTTSEX MAN!"

2 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

Sarah said...

McFly???????? :-O Noooooooooo! *bangs head on table repeatedly* They're are a load of bum bandits loool! =D The only thing they're good for is packing fudge. ;-)

You is my beyatch though!! =D Emma likes Jack! ;-)

Voldemint. said...

I don't like McFly anymore. You may call then bum bandits all you wish.
I do not like Jack in the way you are insinuating! :o