BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 15 March 2009

weekends.

saturday started with fail.
my fat hairdresser, sarah knows the one i mean, did my fringe something awful. i've managed to rescue it now. it sort of reminds me of lily allen, but not much. i just want it to because i like her and it makes me feel better about how short my fringe is. eurgh.
it got worse, i went home had a hissy fit and possibly broke my cd player, then went out and stood on a street corner for about 20 minutes before the one person out of 4 showed up. i'm not really that bothered that no one else showed up, it's just that no one told me. and i'm usually first there, so i was like "fuck, have i shown up at the wrong time?"
it got better. i went with jazz to cambridge. we didn't spend long in cambridge, as daniel managed to kidnap me causing us to miss our train. on the plus side, i met izzy + jeremy who were cool. i'm always really awkward with new people, so i didn't talk to them much. daniel bit me on the back of the neck. it hurt like a bitch. he and izzy ganged up to bit jazz. i stood back and laughed. har.
in cambridge i bought the fittest thing since brandon flowers on dvd (l change the world) WHICH I HAVE YET TO WATCH. oops, caps xP
i then spent the remainder of my money on guilty gear dust strikers for my nintendo ds. which i don't like putting down. i love this game. it's like bridgeeeettttttt♥♥♥
i love bridget. he's so cool. the whole attacking with yo-yos and teddy bears thing. it's awesome. i love zappa, testement and jam too. i dislike sol-badguy just for the fact that i do. ky kiske's pretty win, too. i have no opinion on anyone else. oh, except i-no, because i hate her so much. she's really hard to beat on my wii version. oh, and i don't like dizzy. i find it difficult to play as her. i find it difficult to play as most characters, actually. it's just harder with her. i'm a button masher. :D
<- zappa♥ he's all twisted and funny. i needa find out why.
sunday was weird. i went to bed early saturday night, and woke up at a nice time this morning so i've been happy all day. i also had 2 redbulls and cake for breakfast. >_>
i got my photog work done, some of it, anyway. i got some digital shots of chloe, beth + sophie. go on, call me a paedophile. they're all 8 or younger, but chloe's amazingly photogenic. it got some really pretty shots of her :]
the computer's kinda boring me right now. i watched ep 35 of ygotas earlier and laughed so much. it was hilarious. i mean, best clip show of anything ever. i need to watch mariks song, though. dad came upstairs to watch one of his crappy war films so i thought i'd better wait. D:

11 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

Sarah said...

I had that hairdresser once and not only did she keep sneezing on me, she fucked my hair up as well. I came out with a mullet and I was devastated. I makes sure that I always have a hairdresser that ISN'T her because she's the biggest failure known to man. >:(

Izzy sounds like a fat dyke to me... not wait, that's Daniel. *thinks* I haven't seen her, but I'm sure that she's as patheetic and desperate as he is, so they're the perfect couple. I'm sure he'd rather have Jeremy, but whatever.

Voldemint. said...

Izzy's nice she is, but i just never like people at first. I don't think Daniel + Jeremy would work. It would be quite scary tbh.

Sarah said...

Sometimes I don't like people at first either. Especially not pie.

Voldemint. said...

Pie? o.O

Sarah said...

Basically, about a month ago, I told my dad that I hated the taste of pie. However, he decided that we were going to have pie last night for dinner, despite the fact that I told him I didn't like it. He then lied to me and said it was a steak pie, when it was chicken pie. That pissed me off even more. Lying to me won't make me eat the pie, because it is a pie. I don't give a fucking shit what's in it. If it is a pie, then I'm not eating it because I do not like pie. Then he was just being an arse about it and making sarcastic comments. I can't help it if I think that pies are disgusting. Perhaps if he had raised me as a normal child then I would like it. I don't think that it's my fault that I've been raised eating shit all my life. I want to try new things, but I can't. There's some sort of mental barrier that tells me not to. Anyway, the moral of this story is: don't give me pie for dinner because I do not like it.

Sarah said...

I can add pie to the list of things that I hate, such as toad in the hole. Don't even get me started on that. I came home from school one day and I had toad in the hole, beans and mash. It was the most disgusting meal that I've ever eaten in my life, and this was in primary school. Fancy giving me beans and mash after I told him that I didn't like that combination of foods. Why is it called toad in the hole anyway? It's not a toad, it's a load of fucking sausages surrounded by a horrible yorkhire pudding mix. I also had an argument about chickpeas yesterday. How can you call them "baked beans"? The may be beans that are baked, but they're not 'baked beans'. They are chickpea baked beans, or baked beans consisting of chickpeas. The traditional beaked beans are made with soaked haricot beans. I refuse to let the chickpeas get away with this. How dare they come along and decide that they're going to take over?

Sarah said...

I also do not like runny gravy. I know that traditionally gravy is meant to be runny, but in those days the gravy actually had some flavour because it was made with the juices of the meat. Gravy granules don't give you the same effect, unfortunately. Therefore you need to put either a stock cube in or more gravy granules. I'm not going to sit there and eat a load of tasteless, brown water that looks like diarrhoea.

Sarah said...

How dare the icecream man give me a rocket lolly with fucking chocolate on? This was in year 6, but I will never get over it. The picture on the side of his van was clearly white, orange and green, not yellow, orange and red with chocolate on. I was outraged and still am. I haven't bought anything from him since. He's a liar.

Sarah said...

The apple juice in Spar is fucking 52p. You can buy a litre carton of apple juice for about £1, so why is a 300ml carton of it so much? I hate that shop.

Voldemint. said...

Oh dear..

Sarah said...

LOOOOL! They're so true!