BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, 6 March 2009

lol x]

another post very soon after the last one. I just wanted to put these pictures on here. Having nothing to do ended up wth me being on Barbie.com. Hilarity ensued:

If you try and use the name "penis" Barbie refused to let you. The name "Bum rapist" is also blocked. Oddly, Paedophile and Bum Bandit are allowed.



5 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

jaboodi said...

It's probably an americna website. 'paedophile' is allowed but 'pedophile' might not be.

Voldemint. said...

I'll try pedophile at some point tbh. :]

Sarah said...

Try 'fanny' too because in America that is your arse. ;) Have you seen the John McCain gets BarackRoll'd thing? LMAO it's so funny! xD

Voldemint. said...

Now I have two things to try! :D
And no, No i haven't.

Sarah said...

rik fucking waller is a hottie!