BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 10 March 2009

oh! lookit!

I'm rather pleased with my header. :]

School was kinda bad today. Not horribly bad, but I was alone. My Jazz, Sarah and Tilly weren't at school! It was just me + Rissa in form, which was boring this morning because she is NOT a morning person. I did found out something from her, though. I got to "I told you so" :D
Drama was okay, because of the fact that now MY scene is done with, I don't have to watch Sam grabbing Jack's ass anymore, and i can stop carrying 4 pairs of sunnies around with me. Nice :]
Media was.. I don't really know. We had that new substitute; "Mr. Edge" He was like "Who is in your group, what are the photos for and when will you be back? :O!!!!" I was like "Shut up and give me the fucking camera." Except I didn't say that aloud, but I WAS thinking it. The Others is not a good film. I haven't seen half of it, which may be why I don't get it. Nicole Kidman is having a fit because someone stole all of the curtains. This sonds like something Jazz would come up with! Seriously. CURTAINS?! The writers could think of ntohing better? :l

  • Oh wow. A bullet point.
  • This is fun.
  • NUMBAH 3.

Well. That was different. I've got this really annoying cough. I want it to go away. I've already given my disease to two other people! I needa be quarentined. No leaving the house for me. Just staying inside with lots of ice cream. Preferably Ben + Jerrys.
And not this song. I don't like this song much. Probably my 2nd least favourite Killers song I have. "Everything will be alright" Eurgh. "Mr. Brightside (Jaques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Remix" is horrible. They streched a 3 minute song to 10 minutes. That's just wrong. Especially with Mr. Brightside. It's like, Epic. ♥

Ohdea. I'm whining about the Killers again. I blame my header. :]♥

2 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

jaboodi said...

Lily's ill too, she got it before me. What do you mean it sounds like something I would come up with? *feins innocence*

Also, ahve you tried the 'half baked' Ben + Jerry's ice cream? It's half chocolate fuge cake, half cookie dough. It's gooood.

Voldemint. said...

it just does, okay.
did I give lily the disease on saturday too? :O!
I was with her all of 5 minutes! x]

no i havent. i want it now.