this song is a bit yum. fyi.
i rly cba with school tomorrow. i imagine i'll go, but only because mum's at home this week. p.e teacher is making us do cross country. according to philip, you're only supposed to do running if you took gcse p.e. i did not. i should not run. fucking kangaroo woman.
the only thing i'm looking forward to tomorrow is drama, because my group is amazing. and we're doing a phoenix wright based piece. noice.
Monday, 23 March 2009
cassius, it's over, cassius, away!
Posted by Voldemint. at 21:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:
She did say we didn't have to run. I'mma be really pissed of if she does make us.
I won't be running today because I am not in school. :) Lezzie Lapish told my group that we were doing trampolining. I actually like Miss. Lapish. She's cool! :D
pfft. she didn't make us run.
and the other class didn't do trampolining.
so NUH.
Post a Comment