BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 17 March 2009

oasis are fail.

they are. they're so depressing. what happened to them singing good shit, like Wonderwall + Don't Look Back In Anger or whatever it's call. They were amazing, their new song it's just drone.
This, however, is GOOD music:

Yeah. I love this song :D

4 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

Sarah said...

Oasis aren't that bad, are they? I wasn't aware that their music had changed so much. They sound pretty much the same to me. I have their 'Dig Out Your Soul' album and it's not to bad. I like the song that you don't. ;-) THE SHOCK OF THE LIGHTNING! We all know that Noel and Liam bum each other anyway. Bye 'lightning' they mean 'size of my brother's penis in my arsehole'. xD

Sachi said...

I was always a blur girl myself.
Don't hurt me [:
x

jaboodi said...

Oh yar! blur are good. No-one's allowed to hurt this person!

Voldemint. said...

I like Blur!
Whenever someone mentions them I have a huge urge to shout "PARKLIFE!" <3