BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, 19 March 2009

omgwtfbbq

L change the world is just ending. I think he's about to die. Or walk off into the sunset.
Theres this boy in it, they call him 'BOY' until the end. He's japanese and has brown hair. L gived him a name. What does L name him? NEAR. That totally fits in with the manga, yeah.
The movie itself was quite good. Fighting a killer virus. Woo. The virus was actually quite amazing and I never want it. Ever. It's worse than the Higurashi thing tbh. BLOOD COMING FROM EYES. D: + There was this girl, who I swear totally wanted L, who got L to stand up straight. L doesn't stand up straight! It's just wrong! D:!
Anyway... Today was fun, I guess. Nothing really happened. I just went to school then came home. I'm hating the no money thing right now. The end of the week makes it worse. There is no food in this house! I want cake tbh!
I need to start hiding my iPod in ICT. People take it and completely kill my battery. Damn them. They beat my "finger sprint" score too, but I soon fixed that ^_^. I have this fave app atm, tbh. It's jst a girl dancing with a Leek. Caarissa tried to explain it, but I didn't get it, so I just sing with it :D!
I had a note when I got home from school. My mother called the school and explained to them about work experiance fail. So now I'm not going ;D! Yay!

0 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.: