BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 25 March 2009

oh my. this looks fun ^^

Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game, post your own! (:

  1. They say I need some Rogaine To put in my hair [J]
  2. Glamourous indie rock n' roll is what i want [J]
  3. Sometimes you're better off dead.
  4. I hope you hang yourself with you H+M scarf [J]
  5. I can see the void; dark like prison take me to the eyes of this boy
  6. A lovestruck Romeo sings a streetsus serenade
  7. The emotion it was electric [i LOVE this line]
  8. What a shame we all became such fragile, broken things
  9. Send me and angel, send me and angel right now
  10. We were running through the town
  11. Son of lies; Son of lies, inside my heart
  12. The beauty how nights blur. Look twice and tonight she'll bring the cure
  13. Vinyl black stillettos and fake eyelashes
  14. I see you from the sky and wonder how long it will take me to get home [J]
  15. Nananana, nananana yeah, you are the music in me. [Umm..]
  16. I like where we are when we drive in your car
  17. We're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do i [omg pmsl] [J]
  18. If it was up to me well I'd lash out freak out scene on me
  19. Michael plays with stars
  20. Send me away I'm here on my own
  21. Hey miss murder can I [J]
  22. When everyhting is going wrong and things are just a little strange
  23. I'm staying in tonight watching TV by myself
  24. Do do, Doodaloo, I believe in you and me. [idk if thats right, but it's what i heard] [J]
  25. Dont you ever, don't you ever...
  26. Theres a hole in your logic [J]
  27. I never meant the things i said to make you cry; can i say i'm sorry
  28. Tell me that you want me, baby, tell me that it's true
  29. He's been trying with limited success [J]
  30. So my baby's on the road doing business, selling loads

Have fun with those. Some of the lyrics even I didn't know. No cheating, remember :] I shall edit the points as the songs are guessed correctly.
Points:
Jazz-9

1 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:

jaboodi said...

I know tons of these >:]

1. pork and beans by weezer
2.glamorous indie rock and roll by the killers
4. ur so gay by katy perry
14. chinese by lily allen
17. Never gonna give you up by rick astley!
21 miss murder by AFI
24. everything will be alright by the killers
26. goodbye mr A by the hoosiers (that should be hole dot whole btw)
29. shores of california by the dresden dolls.

I swaer I know more of these I just can't think of them right now.