I now know EXACTLY what's wrong with me.
I HAS TEH CHICKEN POX.
i'm stuck in my damn house for about 2 weeks.
i miss a week of the easter holidays!
anyone i know NOT had this?
anyone want it while they're still young? x]
why couldn't i have got it last week?
Monday, 30 March 2009
Sweet Niblets!
Posted by Voldemint. at 19:37
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:
Are you covered in spots?
Don't scratch or you'll scar bitch!
Ja Ja! I r teh covered in teh spotsies!
I know I mustn't scratch, but itsss soooo hard not too!
Hmm. No science mock for me ;D
Shunag hasn't had chicken pox either, I ordered her to go and rub her face on you XD
I had chicken pox when I was a baby. xD
I haven't slept properly since saturday. Please make my spots go away.
It probably would be a good idea for shuang to have them tbh. Want me to cough in a jar or something?
My mother infected me on purpose when I was about 2.
Hmm. Lucky. Yknow how it gets worse as you get older? I have spots in my mouth, which are apparently spreading to my lungs. This causes my throat to burn. A lot.
I played dot-to-dot on my arm earlier ^_^
Sounds fun. so now you have itchy lungs?
no, it just makes my breathing fail a little.
aw, I wanted to know what itchy lungs felt like (y'know, without actually having them)
I Imagine that they would be rly fucking annoying.
Post a Comment