everywhere i'm going to; it's a sin. ♥
o haiya. :D
I'm so horribly ashamed of myself. I'm thinking of getting wordpress. I don't want to, it just seems that everyone else is.. I'm acting like a sheep. Not good.
Red nose day tomorrow! Or comic relief if you're not mentally 5 years old :] What are you doing to help? I'm paying money to go to school in home clothes. Yup. That's my contribution.
My nice shoes broke. The really cute ones that I wear for school. Now I'm gonna have to wear the ugly ones that everyone has with the shitty bow on the front. I don't want to wear arsey bow shoes.
I went a bit OTT with my Romeo+Juliet folder for english. Let's say it involves an actualy mask, glittery things and a stapler.
HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRL FRIEND
NOW WAY NO WAY THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE.
HEY HEY YOU YOU I COULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
-scream. I love this song :]♥
I'm in this really happy i-have-some-new-happy-music mood :]
I don't want to listen to my usual crap, its not dancy. I want dancy. Makes me feeelll happy :]
Lady Gaga + Avril Lavigne + Pet Shop Boys ♥
And The Killers, obviously. They have some dancy shit, like On Top and Joy Ride.
I did have something important to say in this, i think, but I can't for the life of me remember what. :P

4 fitties talkin' 'bout what i said.:
it's red nose day! you also contributed by buying a red nose.
my mum bought it.
actually, my mum payed for my non-uniform, too.
so i have contributed nothing.
but if you'd bought it yourself you woul have gotten the money from your mother anyway.
I paid for my non school uniform, but then on Friday my dad gave me the money back. :)
Post a Comment